Let’s bring this back to review on how you can install your fave round trampoline.
If you are ever unsure of how to install your trampoline, please contact us. We can talk you through the process over the phone. We have produced a trampoline installation video on our website, which only takes 1 minute to watch, but we are sure that it will make life easier.
Our Premier Trampoline come with a very extensive installation manual, sometimes it is easier to watch how it is done. Enjoy your new spring trampoline Premier Trampolines.
We here at Premiere Trampolines puts trampoline safety at the core of our business. Nothing disturbs the peace in our hearts more than trampoline accidents. Trampoline fun should not end in injuries.
Most trampoline accidents happen because of lack of information. And as such, most trampoline accidents can be avoided by knowing the do’s and don’ts.
Install safety nets and pads. Invest on a trampoline enclosure and cover the trampoline’s frame, springs and surrounding landing surfaces with shock-absorbing pads. Regularly check the equipment for tears, detachments and deterioration.
Place the trampoline on ground level and keep it away hazards like trees, fences and the like.
Limit the number of people on the trampoline. Depending on the size of your trampoline, keep the number of people on it at the minimum especially when performing advanced tricks.
Keep an eye on children using the trampoline. Always have an adult supervise children when they are playing on the trampoline.
Trampolines provide great amounts of fun and exercise for users, but continuous use and heavy jumping can really take a toll on its parts. All trampoline parts will incur some damage with regular use: frames can get bent, net enclosures can get torn or frayed, and the springs can stretch or become rusty. Among all these parts, however, trampoline pads tend to get the most damage — after all, these do receive the bulk of the weight and force of jumpers.
All trampoline users will eventually need to buy replacement pads for their equipment. To help make the purchase easier and to ensure the quality of the replacement pad to be purchased, here are the four essential qualities that buyers must check first before purchasing a new pad to replace an old and damaged one:
1) Size. Trampolines come in different sizes, and each one comes with a specific size pad as well. It goes without saying that pads in the wrong size should not be used as this can compromise safety: a small trampoline pad will be too stretched and is thus prone to breakage while a large trampoline pad may be too loose, causing jumpers to hit the ground underneath. Make sure to measure your pad correctly; take the diameter of the trampoline at several points to ensure accuracy of measurements.
2) Springs. As with the size of the pad, the size of the springs is also important. Longer springs may cause the trampoline to feel loose while shorter ones will pull the trampoline tighter. To get the right dimensions, make sure to include the hooked ends when measuring the springs. In addition, count the number of springs needed before purchase to prevent additional trips to the store.
3) Material. There are various materials used for replacement trampoline pads such as polyethylene and PVC. Polyethylene replacement pads are quite abundant in stores and popular among buyers because these are rather inexpensive. However, it’s important to note that this material is not as strong as PVC. It may degrade faster over time and there is greater risk of breakage during use. To ensure safety of users, it’s best to spend a little bit extra and invest in durable PVC replacement pads.
4) Warranty terms. Providers of the best trampoline parts should offer a guarantee on their products, so make sure to inquire about these first. Ask for guidelines on purchase and return of products (especially if you’re buying through an online store) as well as follow-up service in case you encounter problems with your purchase.
Every once in a while, it is a necessity for someone to forget about their problems and just have fun. It can be as crazy as dancing in clubs or as simple as having all your girlfriends over to have a movie night at home. No matter what makes you have fun and relaxed, do it.
However, there are some things everyone must know. There are some activities that are fun even if you think they are.
1. Poke fun at people. Seriously, you’re a grown adult. Poking fun at anyone, even if it’s your friend, is not nice nor cute. It only says a lot about you rather about them.
2. Drink excessive amounts of alcohol and trash your ex’s new girl/boy friend. High school was over and done a decade ago. Get over yourself and sober up. Nothing good ever happens when too much vodka is consumed and unlimited texting is involved. You will regret everything once you wake up. Continue reading →
Recently, winds have been strong and very harsh. You see leaves fall off from trees or even the trees being uprooted from the ground. It can be very scary and dangerous. That is why it is important to find tools that can help households stay on ground. This includes your well-loved backyard trampoline.
When Mother Earth decides to be pour on her wrath, she goes all out. Having anchor kits for your trampoline will greatly help.