Understanding autism is one thing not everyone can do. It requires a lot of patience and research to fully know what it is and how to deal with it. Fortunately, experts have been sharing information to other people on how to deal with children with autism. One thing they suggests that parents can do to help their children is to develop their gross motor skills by having a 12 feet trampoline at home.
Read on to know the five trampoline activities every parent can do with their child right in their own backyard.
1. Simon Says – this game can be a great way for special children to learn how to follow instructions at the same time veer away from anxiety. This can also help them calm down and organize their behaviour and avoid tantrums.
2. Name that Picture – draw pictures that can let them create a sentence or even a story. Let them hop on a picture. This will practice their creativity skills and have a bouncing good fun as well.
3. Start and Stop – This is a simple game everyone can join in. When the parent says the word “start” everyone will jump and bounce on the trampoline. When the word stop is said, everyone should stop. This can help in social situations when they need to listen and follow instructions.
4. Clap and Count – This is another simple game parents can play with their children. They can count or clap the number of times they have bounced on the trampoline. This encourages everyone to have a fun interaction with each other.
5. Dance Party – A simple dance party on the trampoline. Put on some funky music they like and let them go crazy. This will make their laughter be loud as they possibly can and just let them be silly like how children are supposed to be. This is one great activity a parent can join too. Once the party is done, the child will feel exhausted and calm giving the parents no problem for sleepy time.
Those are a few things every family with child of special needs can do on a 12 feet trampoline. No need to rush out to the park and jump for an hour. This way, both parent and child can learn from one another. Parents will be more understanding on what condition their child is in and the child can also learn how to control.
For many of us, playing on the trampoline isn’t about exercise. It’s more about pure fun and the photos. So I’ve compiled a few photos of people who are killing it on the trampoline. Some are done by professional models to which we are mimic. Others are made by people who are just as awesome as we can be.
This model who made her client happy for sure
This boy who took it seriously. Probably a fan of superman.
Finally this cute couple. Who will surely have a long and happy crazy life together.
Kids of all ages love having outdoor trampolines. They love playing on it and most especially jumping. They are great toys as they provide avenues for exercise too. They help kids have better coordination and balance. It can also be used for mum’s daily workouts. Good quality trampolines can be quite pricey but they’re worth the price since they’ll last you longer. If you care for them properly, they’ll last for many, many years!
Here are a few simple tips on how you can care for your trampoline and get to keep them for a long time.
Washing the mat.
You don’t need to do this every day. You can do it once every few months or when you see it start getting dirty. All you need is a brush, some water and a mild detergent. If you’re planning to store it for winter, make sure the mat is fully dried before packing it in. Continue reading →
Everyday we have a constant struggle to lose weight. Both men and women have tiny insecurities going on and the only remedy would be shedding of some pounds. While there are tons of diets trending, the classics watching what you eat and taking time to exercise are still the best. Here are some ways on how you can shed off some pounds and look the best in your life.
1. Change your lifestyle.
Cut off alcohol, smoking and sleeping late. These three are killers. Alcohol just kills your liver and kidneys slowly while smoking poisons your lungs. Having minimal sleeping hours affects your overall health – especially your skin! Yikes!
2. Get on the trampoline.
Rebounding is the perfect solution from all your complains of having to run or ride a bike. At least, when you’re on the trampoline, you get to have fun, lose weight and not stress your joints out.
It is the little things that really make you lose a big amount of weight. It may not be as quick as those fancy fad diets but these are the stuff that really works for good! The only challenge is how to maintain the rhythm. Tip from the pros: see what works for you.